Privacy and cookies policy
This Privacy and Cookies Policy at www.hotelplatan.gda.pl hereinafter referred to as “Website” defines the processing rules and personal data protection, and using cookie files and other technologies (Google Analitycs, Facebook Pixel) due to website and website booking system usage by Users.
- Administrator – ELKOMPLEX Andrzej Jarząbkowski, ul. Niepołomicka 36, 80-180 Gdańsk, REGON: 193076051, NIP (tax identification number): 5831226548, providing hotel services in Hotel Platan, ul. Niepołomicka 36, 80-180 Gdańsk, tel.: 58 717 86 00.
- Website – server available at hotelplatan.gda.pl
- Reservation system – hotel reservation system available at hotelplatan.gda.pl.
- User – every entity, who browses the content of the Website
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) – Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE
2. Personal Data
- Administrator within the meaning of GDPR is the administrator of the personal data of the User.
- User can provide its personal data to Administrator using forms available on website, specifically reservation form.
- The legal basis of the Users’ personal data processing is voluntary, clear, aware and unambiguous consent of the User given using the form on the website.
- Personal data may be processed as well, when the Administrator is authorised to personal data processing on the basis of legislation or in order to implementation of the concluded agreement.
- Personal data provided to Administrator by the User through the reservation form are processing in order to implement short-term lease agreement concluded at a distance through reservation system. Providing personal data by the User is willingly but necessary the User can conclude the agreement with the Administrator. Personal data will be processing until the agreement and statutory obligations of the Administrator are pursued.
- Personal data provided to Administrator by the User within electronic correspondence is processed in order to reply for sent enquiry. Providing personal data by the User is willingly but necessary the User will get reply. Personal data will be processing for one year from the correspondence ending.
- Administrator may share personal data with entities, that mediate in implementing purposes indicated in the previous points (eg. companies providing hosting services, providing reservation systems, delivery companies).
- Administrator ensures confidentiality of any received personal data.
- Personal data is gathered with a proper diligence and properly protected from access of the unauthorized person, and its processing is held on conditions particularly specified in:
- Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/W
- The Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May, 2018.
- Act of 18 July, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means.
3. User rights
- Rights are owed to the User which are defined in legal Acts (see §2 paragraph 9.):
- right to data access;
- right to data correction;
- right to data processing limitation;
- right to objection regarding data processing;
- right to data removal (so-called right for being forgotten);
- right to data shuffle;
- right to submit complaint to supervisory authority with regard to personal data
processing by Administrator.
- User has right to revocation his permission any time, if the User gave that permission
- In order to rights implementation the User should direct appropriate clamor at email@example.com.
4. Information hoarding
- During the User uses the Website User’s data is automatically collected: IP address, server login date and time, information of the used website browser and operation system. Data may be gathered by cookie files, and also may be saved in the server logs.
- Data gathered in the server logs are not mergeable in any way with the particular entities, who is using Website, and not used by the Administrator in order to identify the User. Server logs are made for Website administration, and its content is not divulgated anyone besides person authorized to administer the server.
- Cookie files are files sent to the computer or another User’s device (laptop, smartphone, tablet) during browsing the Website. Cookies memorise User’s preferences, what makes possible to enhance quality of the provided services, improve search results and displayed information accuracy, and track preferences of the User.
- User may resign using cookies by choosing proper settings of the website browser. In that case browsing the website can be hindered.
- The consent to store and access cookies by Administrator on its device is given by the User by means of browser settings installed on the User’s device.
- User may remove existing cookie files from the device by using proper functions of the website browser, proper programs for ths purposes or by using proper tools available in the operation system.
5. Data use purpose
Data provided by the User or gathered automatically Administrator uses for:
- Implementation of the agreement;
- Proper functioning, configuration, Website safety;
- Monitoring the state of the session;
- Analysis, research and audit of the Website displaying;
- Statistical purposes and marketing.
6. Final provisions
- This document may be changed due to internet technology development, changes of law of the personal data security, and development of our Website. Any changes shall be communicated to Users immediately in apparent and understandable way.
April 05, 2019
Acting pursuant to Art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) we kindly inform you that:
The administrator of your personal data is ELKOMPLEX Andrzej Jarząbkowski, ul. Niepołomicka 36, 80-180 Gdańsk, REGON: 193076051, NIP: 5831226548, providing hotel services in the Hotel Platan accommodation facility, ul. Niepołomicka 36, 80-180 Gdańsk, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 58 717 86 00, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
1. Personal Data
- Your personal data may be processed for the purpose of:
- performance of obligations under the contract concluded with the hotel / entrepreneur,
- performing obligations under the law,
- implementation of marketing activities,
- customer satisfaction surveys,
- ensuring the safety of property and hotel employees (including video surveillance),
- communication with clients and contractors,
- adjusting hotel services to the specific requirements of the guest,
- establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- If we receive your data from a third party, we would like to inform you that we will process the following categories of your personal data: name, surname, address, contact telephone number, e-mail address, company data, payment data, e.g. payment card details. Please be advised that your personal data comes from the entity with which you have concluded a contract, the subject of which is the service we provide.
2. Information Collected
- The legal basis for data processing is:
- conclusion and performance of a contract with the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- performance of obligations resulting from legal provisions (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR),
- consent, in the scope of data that are not necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract with the Administrator, in particular in the field of marketing activities and communication with clients and contractors (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR),
- the hotel’s legitimate interest in customer satisfaction research, ensuring the safety of property and hotel employees (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- establishing, investigating or defending claims (Article 6 (1) (f) and Article 9 (2) (f) of the GDPR).
3. The Purpose of Data Collection
- The recipient of your personal data may be:
- entities to which the Administrator will commission services related to the processing of personal data, e.g. IT service providers, an accounting office and companies, bodies and institutions to which the administrator will direct correspondence or inquiries on your behalf, e.g. transport companies,
- bodies authorized under the provisions of law, including courts and other public administration bodies.
- Your personal data will be kept for the period required by law or until the end of the contract with the Administrator and / or the limitation of claims, and in the case of data processed on the basis of consent, until the consent is withdrawn; data processed as part of the hotel monitoring system will be stored for a period of 14 days, and in the case of customer satisfaction surveys, until the customer submits an objection.
4. User Rights
- If the processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object – only on the terms set out in the GDPR.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
5. The Final Provisions
- Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, but to the extent that data processing is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract with the Administrator, the consequence of not providing this data will be the inability to conclude a contract with the Administrator.