Hotel Platan is located in the south-west of Gdansk, between Śródmieście and the southern beltway as well as the Tricity beltway. This location allows our guests to rest from the hustle and bustle of the city center, and at the same time gives the opportunity to quickly reach the surroundings of the Old Town. The hotel is a great place to visit the entire Tri-City as well as Kashubia.
Regardless of which means of transport you are going to our hotel, it will be easy for you to reach us:
- by car – exit from the S7 or S6 road – the Gdańsk Południe node
- Dworzec Główny (PKP, PKS) – Srebrna 02 (destination stop) tram number 2 and bus number 175 (change at the stop Łostowice Świętokrzyska), bus number 189 and bus number 175 (change at the Mleczarnia Maćkowy), bus number 167 and bus No. 175 (change at the Siedlce stop)
- The airport Lech Wałęsa in Gdańsk – Pomeranian Metropolitan Railway Gdańsk Rębiechowo to the Gdańsk Brętowo station – tram number 10 to the Siedlce station – bus number 175 to the Srebrna 02 stop.
For guests planning active trip to the Tri-City, we suggest:
- Gdańsk South junction (exit for guests visiting us from Warsaw by the S7 road and the A1 motorway) – 3 km
- Designers Outlet Gdańsk (the largest outlet gallery in the Tri-City) – 5 km.
- Golden Gate (entrance to the Old Town of Gdańsk to Długa Street) – 7.5 km
- Hewelianum Center – 8 km
- Gdańsk Główny station (PKP, PKS) – 8 km
- Museum of the Second World War – 9 km
- European Solidarity Center – 9.5 km
- Stadion Energa Gdańsk – 11 km
- Stogi beach 18.4 km
- Pier in Brzeźno (beach in Brzeźno) – 22 km
- The airport Lech Wałęsa in Gdańsk – 19 km
- center of Sopot (Monciak) – 20 km
- Gdynia city center (Kosciuszko Square) – 37 km
- Ilość nocy: 2
- HB - breakfasts and dinners
- Additional services
- parking on the premises