Hotel Platan Regulations
The Regulations define the rules of the provided services, the responsibility of the Hotel and the Guest, as well as stay at the Hotel and is an integral part of the contract between the Guest and the Hotel.
The Regulations are available at the Front Desk, in the information folder available in each room and on the websites of Hotel Platan.
The Regulations of using the Wellness area constitute an integral part of the Hotel Platan Regulations.
Definitions used in the regulations have the following meaning:
Hotel – ELKOMPLEX Andrzej Jarząbkowski, ul. Niepołomicka 36, 80-180 Gdańsk, REGON: 193076051, NIP (tax identification number): 5831226548, providing hotel services in Hotel Platan, ul. Niepołomicka 36, 80-180 Gdańsk, tel.: 58 717 86 00.
Guest – a natural or legal person with full legal capacity or an entity using the services provided by the Hotel.
Consumer – a natural person who has concluded the agreement with the Hotel, which is not directly related to economic or professional activities.
Entrepreneur – a Guest who performs business activities under the Act of March 6, 2018. Entrepreneurs’ Rights.
Website – website owned and operated by the Hotel via the following addres: https://www.hotelplatan.gda.pl/.
Reservation – a declaration made by the Guest using the Reservation Platform or by e-mail in order to conclude the Agreement with the Hotel.
Agreement – a document concluded with the Hotel based on signed registration card, reservation or an advance payment for hotel accommodation. A Guest performing above activities confirms that he has read and accepts the terms and conditions of the Hotel’s Regulations.
Room – a hotel room offered by the Hotel.
Regulations – the following Hotel regulations.
§3 SUBJECT OF AN AGREEMENT
The subject of an agreement is the provision of hotel services offered by the Hotel via Website or online travel agencies while concluding agreements with the Hotel.
The Hotel is obliged to provide the guest with a room compliant with the description contained on the Website or online travel agencies, at term specified in the reservation, and the Guest is obliged to pay the price of the service specified in the reservation.
Reservation can be made by:
a. reservation form available on http://www.hotelplatan.gda.pl
b. e-mail adress email@example.com
c. telephone number 58 717 86 00
d. using online travel agencies and partners brokering at conclusion of an agreement.
The Guest makes a Reservation choosing particular check-in and check-out dates and indicating a specific room standard.
The Guest indicates the number of people in the room during the Reservation, which can be modified during check-in at the latest.
The Hotel will confirm immediately the possibility of making Reservation by sending an e-mail with confirmation and details of the Reservation.
The Reservation will be valid after the advance payment is paid by the Guest within the time specified in the reservation confirmation sent by email.
The Guest may cancel his reservation by contacting the Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org by phone or using the Reservation Platform on the Hotel Website.
In case of cancellation within 3 days before the date of the arrival (if the Reservation’s terms and conditions do not state otherwise), the Hotel will refund the Guest’s advance payment. After the stated term advance payment will not be refunded.
In the case of no cancellation or the cancellation on the arrival date, the Guest will be required to pay the fee in accordance with the terms of the offer and Reservation confirmation equal to the price for the first night of the stay, according to the price of the booked room.
§5 STAY CONDITIONS AND GUEST’S DUTIES
- The Guest must present the Front Desk staff its ID card or another identifying, personal document with a photo, sign the registration card, and pay the entire fee (after deducting the advance payment) for the stay. Payments can also be made prior to your arrival at the Hotel using the account number included in the booking.
- The Front Desk staff has the right to refuse to provide the room keys, if the Guest is under influence of alcohol or drugs and behaves in an aggressive way.
- The hotel day starts at 2:00 PM and ends at 12:00 AM the next day. Early check-in is possible after prior contact with the Front Desk staff and depends on availability.
- The quiet hours in the Hotel starts from 10:00 PM and ends at 6:00 AM.
- The Guest is obliged to report all defects and missing room items in the room to the Front Desk staff immediately after the check-in.
- The Hotel does not allow pets in the facility.
- The Guest is obliged to use the room in accordance with its intended purpose, conditions specified in the Regulations, rules of social coexistence and in a manner not disturbing peace of the third parties.
- The Guest is obliged to secure his room properly, close the door each time while going out, attentively keep the key cards and not share them with the third parties.
- The Hotel has right to terminate the contract immediately if the Guest or individuals under his care behave in a disturbing way or threaten the safety of the third parties. In that case accommodation costs are not refunded.
- Smoking and using electronic cigarettes is strictly prohibited in the Hotel. In the case of breaking the regulation, the penalty cost of 500 PLN will be charged at the Front Desk.
- There is a monitored, unguarded parking lot in front of the Hotel. In order to use the parking lot, the reservation is required.
- In the area around the Hotel there is a pond with a depth of 3.5 m. It is prohibited to bathe, feed fish, throw stones and other items. Guests are requested to be particularly cautious when staying near a pond (please pay special attention to children). The Hotel is not responsible for any incidents occurring nearby or directly in the pond.
§6 RETURNING POLICY OF LEFT ITEMS
Any personal belongings which are left behind by Guests, will be send back to the Guest on the Guest’s expense.
All items which are not retrieved, will be kept for the period of 3 months and after that will be owned by the Hotel and discarded.
Current prices are available on the Website and on websites mediating when concluding agreements with the Hotel.
Products in mini-bars are sold according to the price list available in the hotel room. Payment must be settled during the check-out. If the guest will not report the consumption from the mini-bar, its card will be charged with the amount on the day of the Guest’s departure.
In case of a holiday, tourist or training stay lasting longer than one night, the local fee in the amount of 2.22 PLN / person / night is added to the bill.
The Hotel is liable for non-implementation or improper implementation of the contract, unless it is caused by the Guest’s action or omission.
The Guest is financially liable for any damage or destruction in the room caused by the Guest or individuals under his care.
The Hotel has a list of the most common damages, the Guest may be acquainted with them at the Front Desk. The price list does not exclude the possibility of claiming damages on general terms.
The Guest is not liable for damage caused as a result of Force Majeure.
The Hotel is not financially responsible to the Guest for random events that do not result from the direct fault of the Hotel. Each such event should be immediately reported to the Hotel staff. For shortening the stay due to this reason, the payment will not be refunded.
The Hotel is not liable for loss or damage of the items brought to the room by the Guest or other people using the room (especially valuable items), if they have not been deposited at the Front Desk.
The Hotel is not responsible for the loss or damage of the vehicle left by the Guest in the parking lot.
§9 COMPLAINTS POLICY
- In case of provided services which are inconsistent with the contract, Guest has the right to complain and bring claims in accordance with applicable law.
- Complaints should be reported to the Hotel in a written or electronic form within 30 days from the check-out date.
- The complaint will be processed by the Hotel within 14 days from the date of its submittal. Information about the processing result will be sent to the Guest at the postal or electronic address provided by him.
- If the complaint is not recognized by the Hotel and the Guest who is a Consumer disagrees with this decision, he may approach the Consumer Rights Adviser or take legal action to seek possible claims.
§10 PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data provided by the Guest as part of the reservation is processed by the Hotel in order to perform the contract. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the Guest to enter into a contract with the Hotel.
- The Data Administrator is the Hotel.
§11 FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Guest declares that he has been informed about the content of Art. 38 (12) of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights, according to which in the case of contracts for the provision of accommodation services, other than for accomodation purposes, the Consumer is not entitled to the provided in Art. 27 of this Act the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
- The Hotel reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, i.e. change of the law, change of payment methods and the manner of providing the service, to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the Regulations provisions. The changes come into force on the day they are published on the Website and are available in Hotel rooms and the Front Desk.
- Contracts concluded before amendment of the Regulations apply version of the Regulations which came into force on the date of the contract conclusion.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- The Regulations come into force on April 5th, 2019.